JLCH Development attaches importance to the protection of the privacy of those who provide us personal data.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The data controller is the company JLCH Development, a company declared on 31/07/2020 and registered in the Commercial Register under number B 888 607 629, domiciled at 5 allée de Tourny, 33 000 Bordeaux.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: Joris Lalande: +33 6 33 26 24 77 open line from 9am to 6pm (Central European Time) on working days from Monday to Friday.
Types of data: Name, first name, e-mail, phone number
Purposes: To answer the requests of the contact form
Legal basis: Consent
Maximum retention period: The time it takes to reply to the concerned person.
Do we profile your personal data?
JLCH Development does not make any automated decisions, including profiling, on the basis of your personal data.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
As long as the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
In accordance with the Genera Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of 27th April of 2016, you have the following rights:
• Right of access: the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data we process;
• Right of rectification: the right to ask us to modify or update your personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• Right of erasure: the right to ask us to permanently to delete your personal data;
• Right of limitation: the right to ask us temporarily or permanently to stop the processing of all or part of your personal data;
• Right to object: the right to refuse at any time the processing of your personal data for personal reasons and the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
• Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data for use by a third-party service;
• Right not to be subject to automated decision making: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similar significant effect.
• Right to determine the fate of your data post-mortem.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint alongside the CNIL ( National information science and liberties commission), https://www.cnil.fr/
In order to exercise your rights alongside JLCH Development, you can send a letter or an e-mail to email@example.com
Any request by post or e-mail must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and specify the address to which the reply should be sent. A reply will be sent to you within one month of receipt of the request.
What security measures do we have in place to protect your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized use, accidental loss or partial or total destruction.
• SAS OVH: reason for sharing: Hosting of the website or order data
OVH data security
Are your personal data transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data are not transferred outside the European Union.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer, cell phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help us recognize your device the next time you visit our website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email that indicate that a page or email has been shown), web bugs (similar to pixel tags), and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices. There are also technologies such as mobile device identifiers and SDK integrations to help companies recognize your device when you return to an app or otherwise use a service.
As a result of third-party applications integrated with our site.
We may include on our site/application, computer applications from third parties that allow you to share content from our site with others or to let those others know about your viewing or opinion of consent on our site/application. This is notably the case of the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
The social network providing such an applicative button is likely to identify you, thanks to this button, even if you did not use this button when consulting our site/application. Indeed, this type of applicative button may allow the social network concerned to track your browsing on our site, simply because your account on the social network concerned was activated on your terminal (open session) during your browsing on our site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they hold. We invite you to consult the Privacy Policies of the social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these applicative buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices and rights with these social networks, in particular by setting up your accounts for each of these networks.
You can change your preferences at any time by going on “Customize Cookies” at the bottom of each page of the site.
Date of update: 24/03/2021